Monday, May 7, 2012

Cazy Fh31 Destiny Retextures + Alpha Edit V.2 (Pooklet's colours)

Cazy Fh31 Destiny in Pooklet's colours without fringe :)
You can download version in my usual colours here.


Details:
• mesh by Cazy is included
• works for all ages
• 18 colours by Pooklet
alpha-edited (fringe was removed)
• textures by Nouk, modified by me
• elders keep their colours
• separated greys work for elders only

compressorized
• binned, but not familified


Colours previewed (from left to right): Dynamite, Molotov & Fission.
 
If you don't want to have any colour, feel free to delete them, I gave clear name to each one.


 

 (6.68 MB)

Enjoy!

Thanks to Katie and Rosie for their beautiful models!

1 comment:

  1. I like that hair, makes me think of jellyfish.
    The coloring is so nice, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment :)