Sunday, May 27, 2012

I'd Like to Say Thank You...

Hello again, everyone. It's Splean :)
I was going to update tomorrow, but I couldn't wait any longer!
I've brought a gift! This is Molly Albright.



I wasn't planning on sharing Molly at all. But lately I have been given so much love 
from a lot of you that I wanted to share something special with everyone. 
I am especially fond of this sim, Molly. I play with her a lot in my game and 
I didn't intend to share her, ever.
The past few months I felt like no one liked my creations and didn't even like me. 
Befriending Kotangens really gained me some haters. But since I joined this site with him, 
I came to realize how many people actually do like me, and are wanting to be friend. 
And that is the greatest feeling in the world. Before I joined this site, I felt so alone 
and I felt that no one even knew I existed.
So before I write a short story, I'd just like to say thank you for 
everyone who has supported me and downloaded my creations and 
gave me some great feedback!
I love you all! Especially Kotangens, you are so great to me! 
You are like a brother!

So here is another picture of my sweet, crazy Molly...


 And she does throw fits a lot. I hope she won't do it in your game! 

And now for some credits.

The Pink Sweater and Jean skirt is by Sentate
The Bottoms is a new mesh conversion by me
The Hair is from Femme Fatale!
The eyes, make-up and skintone are by MouseyBlue!
And Molly is packaged with a picture of what is included with her in the download.
And please, install her into your game using Clean Installer.

(2.4MB)

xoxo

-Splean

15 comments:

  1. Thank you she looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you're welcome! And thank you for the compliment! :)

      Delete
  2. She's very pretty, I love her big eyes they gives her a stare very touching!
    Thank you very much to sharing her with us, it's really kind! Thank thank!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's stunning! Love your style of creating, you rock <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.s just finished read your short text about Molly and you're so kind and sweet and about ''haterz'' I can bet it was this one and only desperate human who was trolling, we love ya Splean <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, well thank you for reading! Yes, I bet it was just one ugly troll.
      You are so sweet too! :3

      Delete
  5. thank you splean for sharing your creation, i like skirt and shoes, the eyes and lip, great job, congrats
    Mikami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a incredibly pretty girl! *O*
    Really adore her, thank you for sharing such cutie with us :{D

    And your words are really sweet and touching. You deserve all the kind words, don't even doubt!

    Love you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. I love her face. She is beautiful. Your creations are always great, lamy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. а по-моему, она просто переделанная Жасмин от mouseyblue

    ReplyDelete
  9. У кого что болит, Анон :) Сплин делает своих симов сама от начала и до конца, до переделки чужих никто не опускается. И иногда лучше промолчать, умнее казаться будешь.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a bit late ahah, but thank you so much for this sim and all of your creations, they're amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment :)