Wednesday, September 12, 2012

ButterflySims Fh036 Retextures + Alpha Edit (Nouk+Kotangens colours)

Hello!
Found a hairstyle which was retextured ages ago, but hasn't been uploaded until now :) 
 
 All screens were made by MissTiikeri (big thank you ♥), I just edited them :)


 Details:
• mesh by ButterflySims is included 
• 12 colours
• textures by Nouk, modified by me
• elders keep their colours
 compressorized 
• binned and familified



Retextures with Rose binned as "Black"
 
(5.38 MB) 

~~~~~~~
 
 Retextures with Rose binned as "Red"
 
(5.38 MB)
 

Enjoy!

13 comments:

  1. will you ever upload the newsea hairs from august :( they are so beautiful and a lot of people would love to use them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I want to upload those hairs not less than you want to download them. But right now I have a difficult period in my life and don't have enough time for creating, sorry.

      Delete
  2. Ильдар, это божественно!! Перекраска чудовищно крутая. Спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So..what's different about these..??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand the question?

      Delete
    2. You posted these before here (http://www.hypnotizedsims.com/2011/12/gift-n8.html) and I have them in my game already. So what's been updated because they look exactly the same to me..

      Delete
  4. I love this thanks so much! :) Oh and you posted these on my birthday! ^_^ Anyway's love them! *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it :)
      Happy Belated Birthday. hehe ^ ^

      Delete
  5. why are you approving new comments and not answering the rest of us? This is really not cool for someone who has earned so many followers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for not replying. But if I do that, then I have reasons for that.

      Delete

I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment :)