Sunday, October 14, 2012

SkySims Fh#52 Retextures + Alpha Edit [Nouk&Kotangens' colours]

Hello! :)
SkySims' hair N52 is ready to be downloaded! hehe

Special thanks to Emilia for fixing it (making it wider and smaller). Now it looks like a usual hairstyle, not like a wig ^ ^

Also, there's no Pooklet's colours. If you really love them, then please, try my own ones firts. And if you still won't be pleased, let me know about it in comments, I will make Pooklet's colours for you :P

Model is by Splean

Details:
• mesh by Skysims is included (fixed by Emilia)

• works for all ages
• 12 colours
• textures by Nouk, modified by me
elders keep their colours
 compressorized 
• binned and familified



Retextures with Rose binned as "Black"
 
(6.34 MB) 

~~~~~~~
 
 Retextures with Rose binned as "Red"
 
(6.34 MB)

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. do you know where i would be able to find those glasses? im in love with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were made by me and shared with MissTiikeri as a part of gift. You can download them with her sim at GoS :)

      Delete
  2. Aww thank you so much for these <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ones you make. I always download yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for the cute nerdy girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment :)